Installation And Maintenance
Comfort by Nature is dedicated to providing our customers with HVAC products and services that are made to last.
At Comfort by Nature our goal is to make the process of choosing and installing your HVAC system as easy as it can be. And because of this, our trained HVAC technicians are prepared to help you every step of the way. From deciding what your home or commercial building needs and the power of the system you require, to transporting and installing every last aspect of your new system, Comfort by Nature is dedicated making your experience pleasant, helpful, and beneficial.
Our HVAC technicians are experts in every aspect of HVAC installation. Whether they are working with a heating or cooling system, we can promise you that the work our technicians provide, is quality work that will withstand the test of time.
In order to keep your HVAC system in tip top performance shape, Comfort by Nature recommends two levels of maintenance, the services that should be done monthly/ seasonally and services that should be provided annually.
When it comes to maintenance services that should be done monthly/ seasonally, we recommend:
- Refrigerant lines be inspected once a month
- Air filters be replaced every 90 days
- Furnace humidifiers be adjusted seasonally
- Water to the furnace be adjusted seasonally
When it comes to maintenance your HVAC system needs annually, we recommend:
- The carbon monoxide detector be replaced
- AC units be checked to ensure they are on level ground
- AC condensate drain be cleared, and cleaned with a bleach mixture
- HVAC system be completely check for leaks and possibly damage
With those services in mind, make sure you schedule your systems next installation or maintenance through Comfort by Nature. We offer quality services, as well as 10 year system warranties.